2023-01-03 09:31:30來源:勵普網
最近小編看到大家都在討論世博英語100句 便攜的《世博外語100句》相關的事情,對此呢小編也是非常的感應興趣,那么這件事究竟是怎么發生的呢?具體又是怎么回事呢?下面就是小編搜索到的關于世博英語100句 便攜的《世博外語100句》事件的相關信息,我們一起來看一下吧!
(相關資料圖)
周圍的人都奔去學外語,你卻實在擠不出時間?別愁,有了這本便攜的《世博外語100句》,你必將事半功倍。
時不我待,還等什么,跟著小編,Let’s roll!
1. What is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.
2010年世博會的全稱是什么?中國2010年上海世博會。
2. Is that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.
那是世博會的會徽嗎?世博會會徽看起來像三個人手挽著手。
3. How long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.
世博會持續多久?世博會將持續半年。
4. What’s the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.
2010世博會的主題是什么?城市,讓生活更美好。
5. When will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.
世博會什么時候開始?世博會五月一日開始。
6.When will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.
世博會什么時候結束?世博會十月三十一日結束。
7.Where is the Expo Site? It’s along both sides of the Huangpu River.
世博園區在哪里?位于黃浦江兩岸。
8.Where are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.
主題館在哪里?位于世博園區中心。
9.Shanghai is most beautiful in autumn.
上海在秋季最美麗。
10.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.
這是一年中最適宜來上海游玩的時間。
11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?
你是想坐磁懸浮列車還是專線大巴去機場?
12.Where is the light rail station, please?
請問輕軌站在哪兒?
13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.
筆直往前走,走到紅綠燈的地方左拐。
14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.
你可以走過江隧道。
15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?
我可以乘輪渡過江嗎?
16.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
請問,我在哪里可乘坐地鐵8號線?
17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停車場對面就有一個地鐵站。
18.How far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.
機場到世博村有多遠?乘公交車大概一個小時。
19.How often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.
專線巴士多長時間一班?每十分鐘。
20.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.
世博中心還很遠么?沿著這條觀光長廊走就可以到達。
21.Can I help you? Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.
需要我幫助嗎?是的,請問服務中心在哪里?
22.Are you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.
你們都是世博會的志愿者嗎?是的,我們希望為自己的城市和世博會做些事。
23.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.
我們應該在哪里等園內巴士?在那里。請注意看路標。
24.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.
對不起,我的朋友胃疼得厲害。我來撥打急救中心的電話。
25.Is the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.
急救中心現在還開著嗎?開著的,它全天24小時服務。
26.I hope to see you again soon.
我希望不久能見到你。
27.How do you like Shanghai?
你喜歡上海嗎?
28.You can pay at the cashier over there.
您可以在那邊的收銀臺付款。
29.Can I use my credit card/ traveler"s checks?
我能使用信用卡/旅行支票嗎?
30.Here"s your change/receipt.
這是找您的錢/給您的收據。
31.Thanks for your good service.
謝謝你的熱情服務!
32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?
請給我看看菜譜/酒水單。
33.What"s the specialty of this restaurant?
這個餐館的的招牌菜是什么?
34.The steak sounds good to me.
聽起來牛排不錯。
35.I"m full. I can"t eat any more.
我飽了,不能再吃了。
36.Bill, please.
勞駕,結帳。
37.Keep the change.
不用找零錢了。
38.When were you born? I was born in 1977.
你哪年初生的?我1977年初生的。
39.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?
您想喝點兒什么,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?
40.To our friendship!
為我們的友誼干杯!
41.Where are you from?
您是哪里人?
42.I"m flying back on Sunday.
我星期天坐飛機回去。
43.Goodbye then and all the very best!
再見了, 祝你順利!
44.Please say hello to your family.
請代問你的家人好。
45.I hope you"ll come back to China again!
希望你能再來中國!
46.I"d like a room on the upper level.
我想要樓上的房間。
47.I"d like a room with a nice view /a balcony.
我想要一間視野好/有陽臺的房間。
48.Would you fill in this registration form?
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
49.Could you keep my valuables?
能代為保管貴重物品嗎?
50.It"s a pleasure.
樂意為您效勞。
51.Can I have a card with the hotel"s address?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
52.Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
53.Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地鐵站在那里?
54.When is check-out time?
何時需退房?
55.Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
56.I"d like a wake-up call, please.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
57.The air-conditioner/T.V. /light doesn"t work.
冷氣/電視/燈無法開啟。
58.I enjoy my stay.
我住的很愉快。
59.I have some laundry.
我有些衣服需要洗。
60.There"s one piece missing.
有一件遺失了。
61.Is there a beauty salon/barber shop?
那兒有美容院/理發院嗎?
62.I"d like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
我想要預約今天下午5點。
63.How would you like your hair?
你想要如何整理你的頭發?
64.Haircut and shampoo/shave , please.
請幫我剪頭發和洗發/修胡須。
65.Please don"t cut it too short.
請不要剪太短。
66.A little more off the back/sides/top.
后面/兩邊/頭頂請再剪一些。
67.Shanghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu” and “Shen”.
上海簡稱“滬”,別稱“申”。
68.Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports .
上海是世界上最大的海港城市之一。
69.The World Expo is held every five years.
世博會每5年舉行一次。
70.China will be the first developing country to host the World Expo.
中國將成為第一個舉辦世界博覽會的發展中國家。
71.Here you will see he world’s fastest means of land transportation, he maglev train, and the tallest tower in Asia, the Oriental Pearl Tower.
這里有著世界上最快的陸地交通工具——磁懸浮列車和亞洲最高的高塔——東方明珠塔。
72.Shanghai provides direst flights to more than 60 cities in the world.
上海的國際航班可直達世界上60多座城市。
73.Shanghai is known as the “Exhibition of the World’s Architecture”.
上海享有“萬國建筑博覽會”之美譽。
74.Shanghai welcomes friends from all over the world.
上海歡迎各國朋友光臨。
75.Welcome to Fudan University. This is the main campus of the university. We have three sub-campuses.
歡迎各位參觀復旦大學。這是我校的主校區,我們還有3個分校區。
76.Fudan University was founded in 1905, now known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher learning with the longest history.
復旦大學創辦于1905年,是我國歷史最悠久的高等院校之一。
77.Fudan University is renowned as the best university south of the Yangtze River。
復旦大學享有“江南第一學府”的美譽。
78.Let’s place our blessing on the brilliant future of Fudan University.
讓我們共同為復旦未來的輝煌而祝福吧。
79.Now, please follow me as we tour around the campus.
下面請各位隨我參觀校園。
80.An old Chinese saying goes like “Food is the paramount necessity of the people.”
中國有一句古話叫做“民以食為天”。
81.The three essential factors are “color, aroma and taste.”
中餐的三大要素,即“色、香、味”。
82.A typical dinner for a table of eight people consists of four courses of cold dishes, dour courses of hot dishes, coupled with soup and steamed rice.
8人一桌的標準晚餐含4道冷盤、4道熱炒,外加湯和米飯。
83.Often beer, yellow rice wine and strong white liquor are served at a Chinese banquet.
中國宴席桌上的酒通常為啤酒、黃酒和烈性白酒3種。
84.Traditionally, at the Chinese dining table everyone has his or her own bowl of staple food, that is ,steamed rice, noodles or steamed bread, while the dishes are placed in the middle of the dinner table to be shared by all.
為一種時代相襲的傳統,中國人就餐時圍桌而坐,人人手里都有一碗主食,炒菜放在桌子中央,大家一起食用。
85. I’m an office worker.
我是上班族。
86. I work for the government.
我在政府機關做事。
87. I like your sense of humor.
我喜歡你的幽默感。
88.I hope our dreams come true.
我希望我們的夢想成真。
89.It took years of hard work to speak good English.
講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦操練。
90.It looks very nice.
看起來很漂亮。
91.The show is supposed to be good.
這場表演應當是相當好的。
92.Would you tell me your phone number?
你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
93.It sounds like you enjoyed it.
聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。
94.Expo economy will be a new growth factor for China’s economy.
“世博經濟”將成為中國經濟新的增長點。
95.It will create over 1 million job opportunities.
它將創造出上百萬個就業機會。
96.It is impossible to work out a correct figure of the income that the Expo will bring to China.
世博會帶給中國的收入是無法準確計算的。
97.The Expo will help to improve Shanghai’s environment.
世博會將促進上海環境的改善。
98.By the mid-21st century, the city will become a first-class modern international metropolis in the world.
21世紀中葉,上海將成為世界一流的現代國際化大都市。
99.Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Shanghai New Oriental School? The address is No.1805, Siping Road, Yangpu District.
勞駕,請問新東方學校怎么走? 楊浦區四平路1805號。
100. The World Expo 2010 needs many qualified interpreters.
雅思 托福 GRE IB SAT GMAT A-Level ACT 多鄰國英語測試 OSSD 英語四六級 出國英語 詞匯 AEAS 英語口語 商務英語 考研英語 青少英語 成人英語 個人提升英語 高中英語 劍橋英語 AP課程 一級建造師 二級建造師 消防工程師 消防設施操作員 BIM 造價工程師 環評師 監理工程師 咨詢工程師 安全工程師 建筑九大員 注冊電氣工程師 一級注冊建筑師 公路水運檢測 通信工程 裝配式工程師 二級注冊建筑師 智慧消防工程師 智慧建造工程師 全過程工程咨詢師 EPC工程總承包 碳排放管理師 初級會計師 中級會計師 注冊會計師(cpa) CFA ACCA CMA 基金從業 證券從業 會計證 初中級經濟師 薪稅師 會計實操 企業合規師 FRM 會計就業 教師資格 人力資源管理 導游考試 心理咨詢師 健康管理師 家庭教育指導師 普通話 公共營養師 物流師 網絡主播 專利代理師 教師招聘 籃球 少兒編程 書法培訓 繪畫美術 音樂 舞蹈 棋類 國畫 樂器 機器人編程 小孩子注意力訓練 兒童專注力 兒童情緒管理 少兒小主播 信奧賽C++ 籃球 嵌入式培訓 軟件測試 Web前端 linux云計算 大數據 C/C++開發 電子商務 Java開發 影視后期 剪輯包裝 游戲設計 php 商業插畫 產品經理 Python photoshop UXD全鏈路 UI設計 室內設計 電商視覺設計 IT認證 PMP項目管理