發布時間:2022-10-19 16:42:54來源:勵普網
【資料圖】
索賠
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好幾個箱子是壞的,里面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包裝不固,大量的東西漏了出來。
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
我們在2000箱玻璃制品中發現了不少木箱及內裝制品破損。
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達后,有8箱嚴重破損。
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其余的也無法使用。
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
經復驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的縫紉機。
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,占了總量的20%。
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
貴方應該更換所有的瑕疵品,并賠償我們這一回所丟掉的生意,以彌補我們的損失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在對運抵的貨物進行了檢驗之后,發現短重50噸。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方發現第16號箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方現向貴方索賠,賠償我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,賠償因劣質貨給我方造成的損失。
雅思 托福 GRE IB SAT GMAT A-Level ACT 多鄰國英語測試 OSSD 英語四六級 出國英語 詞匯 AEAS 英語口語 商務英語 考研英語 青少英語 成人英語 個人提升英語 高中英語 劍橋英語 AP課程 一級建造師 二級建造師 消防工程師 消防設施操作員 BIM 造價工程師 環評師 監理工程師 咨詢工程師 安全工程師 建筑九大員 注冊電氣工程師 一級注冊建筑師 公路水運檢測 通信工程 裝配式工程師 二級注冊建筑師 智慧消防工程師 智慧建造工程師 全過程工程咨詢師 EPC工程總承包 碳排放管理師 初級會計師 中級會計師 注冊會計師(cpa) CFA ACCA CMA 基金從業 證券從業 會計證 初中級經濟師 薪稅師 會計實操 企業合規師 FRM 會計就業 教師資格 人力資源管理 導游考試 心理咨詢師 健康管理師 家庭教育指導師 普通話 公共營養師 物流師 網絡主播 專利代理師 教師招聘 少兒編程 書法培訓 繪畫美術 音樂 舞蹈 棋類 國畫 樂器 機器人編程 小孩子注意力訓練 兒童專注力 兒童情緒管理 少兒小主播 信奧賽C++ 嵌入式培訓 軟件測試 Web前端 linux云計算 大數據 C/C++開發 電子商務 Java開發 影視后期 剪輯包裝 游戲設計 php 商業插畫 產品經理 Python photoshop UXD全鏈路 UI設計 室內設計 電商視覺設計 IT認證 PMP項目管理